Pizza Pasta

Have you ever thought of making an easy peasy dish when it's just one of those brrrrrr days where you don't feel like stepping out of your warm, comfy home??? Oh! Who's gonna waste time going out just to get those extra ingredients spoiling the fun you're getting at home where you're all snugged up in your blankie and cushy flip flops! Well... This day, I decided to make a recipe with whatever stuff I had in my pantry and refrigerator. It needs all the basic things which I'm pretty darn sure that most of you guys store at home like pasta, tomatoes, cheese, some herbs and meat!

And!! The inspiration behind this recipe was my fave chef Michael Smith. An extremely simple recipe to follow that anyone can make with such common ingredients :)

Here's the link to the recipe:

http://chefmichaelsmith.com/Recipe/pizza-pasta/







Hope you guys enjoy this comfort food :)

Comments

Popular Posts