Egg Pudding

Egg Pudding


Ingredients :
4 eggs
4 cups milk
2 tsp milk powder (I used Nido powder)
2 tsp custard powder
8 tbsp sugar
A pinch of vanilla essence powder

Method :
Firstly in a 9.25x5.25x2.25 inches baking tray caramelize 6-7 tsp sugar until it turns dark brown. Keep this aside. In a blender mix the milk, eggs, milk powder, custard powder, sugar and vanilla essence. Now pour the mixture into the baking tray. Bake the pudding in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F for about one hour. The best way to check if the pudding's done is by inserting a clean knife in the center of the pudding, if the knife comes out clean then it is perfectly done !
Refrigerate and enjoy it chilled :)

Egg Pudding 

Comments

  1. Egg pudding? Count me in! I'm printing this right now because if I don't make egg pudding my husband may never ever forgive me. He is a lover of all things custard.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura !
    You should definitely try this recipe out :) please lemme know about the results !
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this one before but I love puddings :)I followed you from the foodie blog roll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this egg pudding widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about egg pudding,Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply irresistable...gorgeous clicks..
    visiting your space for the first time..lovely blog with rich recipe collection..
    happy to follow u..
    do stop by mine sometime..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Alisa ! I will do that soon
    @ Jay - Thanks for stopping by dear , will definitely visit your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That egg pudding looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aisha yumm !!! it reminds me of my boarding school we had lovely bread and egg pudding for dinner every other day .... i feel nostalgic and im definately going to try it with my hormones running wild (5 month pregnancy )ill have tears and smiles remembering school . thanks ur pudding is so tempting . wth love
    mariam bhabhi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot ! I'm so glad my pudding brought back memorable moments dear to you :)
    I can see that craving ... You have just landed to the right place ;)
    Love
    Aisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts